You might have found yourself unsure of what do to when trying to enter sickness on behalf of someone in your team, or maybe you’ve realised you need your purchasing card account reset. You might even be trying to register for ESS Lite but don’t have your National Insurance number.
Raising a webchat will mean you get an instant response from one of the one of the team in the Customer Support Centre who will help you resolve your issue.
You can access webchat via the ‘contact us’ page and other popular guidance pages. Just click on the orange icon at the bottom right of the screen “need help chat now” and you will be able to start your web chat with a member of the Customer Support Team.
We are also happy to let you know that webchat has also been expanded to even more guidance pages:
- Our suppliers can now contact us using webchat to help them with queries like registering for Supplier Self Service.
- Buyers can chat with an advisor if they need some extra support when creating a new supplier or customer account.
- Finance pages including budgeting and forecasting, internal trading, master data, petty cash and lots of the finance reports now have webchat.
If you access web chat via the icon found on relevant guidance pages you will reach a specialist advisor who can assist you on the topic of that web page. Web chat is instant and on average our advisors respond in 18 seconds.
Check out the stats
- 18 seconds is the average response time to chat
- 88% average satisfaction.
The next time you need to raise an enquiry, look for the “need help chat now” icon and try out web chat for a quick and informative response to your enquiry.