Managers, from Monday 24 August, to assist you in with monitoring right to work renewals, enhancements are being made to the process making it quicker and simpler.
The key improvements to the Residence Status report include:
- displaying only Non-EEA National employees by default, as these employees are required to renew their right to work documentation;
- a default view showing all the information you require to monitor your employees right to work. However, additional right to work related fields are available to ‘drag and drop' into the report;
- a documentation status column which indicates the status of an employee's right to work. This is indicated by a colour coding system which flags whether the employee's right to work is in date, due to expire, or has expired.
Managers in Hampshire County Council, Oxfordshire County Council, London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council, will also have the following processes to assist you in recording your employee’s right to work renewals:
- automated notifications to managers via the IBC portal when an employee’s right to work is due to expire;
- the ability to submit right to work evidence via an IBC Portal form, which will be sent to the relevant HR team to review and approve. Once approved, the employee’s personnel record will be automatically updated, and the evidence will be stored on the employee’s ePF.
Managers in Hampshire Constabulary, Hampshire Police Crime Commissioner and Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service, you will be contacted by HR Operations when your employee’s right to work is approaching expiry.