Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Occupational Health focuses on the impact of health on work and work on health. This includes both physical and psychological health.
The role of the Occupational Health & Wellbeing Team is to provide expert Occupational Health & Wellbeing advice to managers, Human Resources and the individual.
The Occupational Health & Wellbeing Team consists of:
- Head of Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Specialist Occupational Health Nurse Advisors (qualified nurses with an additional Occupational Health qualification)
- Occupational Health Nurse Advisors (qualified nurses)
- Occupational Health Physicians (doctors with an additional Occupational Medicine qualification)
- Wellbeing Advisers
- Health Screening Technicians
- Administration support function
The Occupational Health clinical team has extensive Occupational Health knowledge, many years of experience and a sound understanding of their customers.
We provide information to managers to help them oversee staff wellbeing by
- Undertaking statutory health surveillance, including psychological health surveillance, as identified by risk assessment
- Providing expert Occupational Health advice to managers, the individual and HR
- Carrying out new starter health assessments
- Carrying out fitness assessments for identified operational roles
- Providing wellbeing advice to individuals
Personal information will be handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
See our Occupational Health and Wellbeing Privacy Notice.
All complaints should be received in writing by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Addressed to Complaints, Occupational Health, The Annexe, Steele Close, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3AA
Any complaints will be acknowledged within 1 working day of receipt. Complaints will be fully investigated and a response issued within a calendar month.
Occupational Health services for existing customers
The Annexe, Eastleigh Fire Station Steele Close Eastleigh SO53 3AA
Phone 023 8062 6600
Courier route CL04A