Hampshire is currently in Tier 2 (High). All residents should keep following the tier guidance, while ensuring indoor spaces are well ventilated and washing hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- You can form an exclusive ‘Christmas Bubble’ composed of people from no more than three households. Try to keep it as small as possible.
- You can only be in one Christmas Bubble – once formed, you can’t change this.
- Only meet your Christmas Bubble at home, or in your garden, places of worship, or public outdoor spaces.
- You must not form a Christmas Bubble if you are self-isolating.
Although many people will choose to opt into a Christmas Bubble, we know some may feel uncomfortable doing so, or may be unable to gather with family or friends. The response of our communities to the pandemic over the past year has been nothing short of inspirational and we urge everyone to continue looking out for each other over the festive period.”
- Meeting indoors and outdoors, and meeting people outside your Christmas Bubble
- Childcare and advice for separated parents
- Advice for the clinically extremely vulnerable and care home residents
- Travel and overnight stays
- Advice for students